Enjoy this guided tour and see all the stunning places to which our guide will take you. Create unforgettable memories and enjoy every moment on this jetski safari in Novalja! On this particular jetski tour, we will start our adventure at beach Planjka and continue towards the beautiful cove Svetojanj.
During the tour you would have a chance to swim and jump in the sea from one of the high rocks, making this trip even more exciting! The staff provides safety instructions and life vests, and the fuel is included in the price. You just need to have fun and put a smile on your face! Note: minors can get on a jetski only as passengers.
- sharing this jetski experience with your family and friends
- taming waves and exercising both your body and your mind around Pag island
- jumping off of high rocks in Svetojanj
- life vest
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, shirt with UV protection, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, you will get instructions on how to operate a jetski. Also, your guide will introduce you to the route the group will take and will present you safety directions to follow so your ride would be both safe and fun.
It's good to know:
- each jetski is equipped with a storage compartment for your towel, car keys, mobile phone, …
- for your safety, all our jetskis are equipped with OtoTrak, an advanced personal watercraft tracking system and the world's first cloud-based watercraft remote control system. It helps you to enjoy your ride and to let our staff know if you need help with something
- at all times pay attention to your guide and follow his instructions
- small children must sit in the front seat
- keep a safe distance both from other vessels in the group and from other vessels at sea (at least 200 meters)
- if you fall from the jetski, the engine will go off. You can easily climb back on - approach it from rear end, use reboarding step and attach the key once you are back in the seat. But don’t worry, your guide keeps an eye on you all the time and is ready to help you out if needed
- follow these safety guidelines and get a thrill out of your jetski safari