Enjoy this guided jetski safari in Novalja and see all the magnificent places our guide will take you to. Make memories you will never forget, and enjoy every moment! This particular tour commences from beach Planjka, from where it continues to cove Zavratnica.
Zavratnica is one of the most stunning places on the Croatian coast. Aside from the crystal clear sea, a mysterious shipwreck located there will definitely motivate you to join us!
Plus, the staff provides you with safety equipment and instructions, and the gas is included in the price. There is really nothing holding you back from this adventure!
- sharing this jetski experience with your family and friends
- taming waves and exercising both your body and your mind
- amazing sightseeing of Novalja and cove Zavratnica, with canyon cliffs almost 100 meters high
- life vest
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, shirt with UV protection, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, you will get instructions on how to operate a jetski. Also, your guide will introduce you to the route the group will take and will present you safety directions to follow so your ride would be both safe and fun.
It's good to know:
- each jetski is equipped with a storage compartment for your towel, car keys, mobile phone, …
- for your safety, all our jetskis are equipped with OtoTrak, an advanced personal watercraft tracking system and the world's first cloud-based watercraft remote control system. It helps you to enjoy your ride and to let our staff know if you need help with something
- at all times pay attention to your guide and follow his instructions
- small children must sit in the front seat
- keep a safe distance both from other vessels in the group and from other vessels at sea (at least 200 meters)
- if you fall from the jetski, the engine will go off. You can easily climb back on - approach it from rear end, use reboarding step and attach the key once you are back in the seat. But don’t worry, your guide keeps an eye on you all the time and is ready to help you out if needed
- follow these safety guidelines and get a thrill out of your jetski safari