The Bluline 19 Open boat is a favorite among sailors. Except for hot summer days spent swimming and sunbathing, it is also an ideal choice for fishing fun. The front part of the boat equipped with comfortable cushions forms a spacious sundeck with the addition of upholstered backrests around the entire area for maximum comfort. Part of the sundeck simply turns into a dining table for complete convenience. When the cushions are removed from the sundeck, this large area becomes a workspace that gives the angler enough maneuver space and space to store tools or fishing and diving equipment. The perfectly positioned console is well protected from wind and spray by a tall windshield with a stainless-steel handle for added safety. Steering the boat is equally easy and comfortable in a sitting and standing position, and the visibility of the sea and the view of the instruments are excellent. At the stern is a spacious bench with an upholstered seat. The aft platform is spacious and has a folding ladder with a handy handle. An elegant stainless-steel fence extends along the entire length of the boat, from the bow all the way to the level of the console and additionally around the rear bench for the safety of all passengers. The vessel's hull has been utilized to the maximum and there are large storage spaces under the sundeck, under the folding console, the skipper's seat and the aft bench. Protection from the sun is provided by the awning on the stainless steel bimini. The smaller mass enables quick arrival to the desired location, and the rounded and blunt bow absorbs waves well with minimal splashing of sea dust. The boat has a capacity of 7 + 1 person.
Length 5,50 m
Width 2,30 m
Engine; Suzuki 100 HP, fourstroke
Max. Speed 34 MPH
Fuel Tank 90 l
Fresh water tank 52 l
Persons max. 7+1
Year built 2023.
Stainless-steel bimini, GPS/fish finder Huminbird with Navionics maps, Boss marine radio with speakers, 12 V and USB socket, Complete safety and navigation equipment, stainless-steel fence and stairs, dining table, navigation lights with switches, shower on the stern, snorkeling set...
- Fishing equipment (2 fishing rods, rod holders, bag with accessories; hook and weights, lures...)- 50 € per rent
- Skipper: available at 100€ per day
Deposit 300 €
Skipper 100 €/day
– Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
.– The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
– Deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
– All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.