Do you love history and want to visit the most important monuments of Peloponnese peninsula? Join us for the ultimate experience!!
This two days tour provides you a unique opportunity to get in touch with one of the most impressive archaeological sites and monuments in the unique Peloponnese peninsula. You will observe closely the most acoustic ancient theatre of the world and also the birthplace of Olympic Games.
- After a 50 minutes dive from Athens we will reach to Corinth Canal.
- Drive to Apostolus Paul's speech and Archaeological area of Ancient Corinth (30 minutes stop)
- Stop at Mycene and Atreo's treasure(1 hour stop)
- After a 20 minutes drive, we will approach Nafplion city (35 minutes stop) and Acropolis of Naflpion (10 minutes stop)
- Last stop of the day is Ancient theatre and city of Epidaurous(30 minutes stop)
- You will enjoy local dishes in a traditional tavern with great quality of food.
- Finally, after almost 2 hours drive, we will arrive in Ancient Olympia village, where you will accommodate.
- We will have breakfast in the hotel and then start our journey.
- Visit to the Archaeological Site and Museum of Olympia (2 hours)
- Quick visit to Archimedes Museum.
- Then we will enjoy lunch. Local food will let you more than impressed in Olympia
- After lunch you will depart to your drop off area
-WI-FI internet on board
-USB chargers on board
-Monitors on board
-English speaking driver with deep knowledge of history, who will guide you on board(Not licensed to accompany you in any site)
-Admission Tickets to archaeological areas
-Licensed tour guide who can accompany you inside ancient sites and museums
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
-8€ Ancient Corinth Entrance ticket
-12€ Mycene Entrance ticket
-12€ Epidaurus Archaeological site and theatre
-Expenses for lunch.Τarget price for meal 20€/p.p
*PLEASE ALWAYS MENTION NUMBER OF ADULTS,KIDS AND LUGGAGE