This jetski safari in Omiš is the perfect option for all those who are indecisive and don't know what else to do on their vacation. Our guide will take you to all the magnificent places. Yours is just to enjoy the tour! With this activity, you will explore stunning sights along the Dalmatia coast and create unforgettable memories.
Regarding safety, the crew will take care of everything and provide you with safety instructions and life vests. Plus, the gas is included in the price. Also, minors can ride on jetskis as passengers only.
- sharing this jetski experience with your family and friends
- taming waves and exercising both your body and your mind
- amazing sightseeing of Omiš and the fascinating region
- life vest
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, shirt with UV protection, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterward, you will get instructions on how to operate a jetski. Also, your guide will introduce you to the group's route and present you with safety directions to follow so your ride would be safe and fun.
It's good to know:
- each jetski is equipped with a storage compartment for your towel, car keys, mobile phone, …
- for your safety, all our jetskis are equipped with OtoTrak, an advanced personal watercraft tracking system, and the world's first cloud-based watercraft remote control system. It helps you to enjoy your ride and to let our staff know if you need help with something
- ride starts around 9 AM and lasts approximately untill 12 AM
- at all times pay attention to your guide and follow his instructions
- small children must sit in the front seat
- keep a safe distance both from other vessels in the group and from other vessels at sea (at least 200 meters)
- if you fall from the jetski, the engine will go off. You can easily climb back on - approach it from the rear end, use reboarding step, and attach the key once you are back in the seat. But don’t worry, your guide keeps an eye on you all the time and is ready to help you out if needed
- follow these safety guidelines and get a thrill out of your jetski safari