Jetski safari trip starts every day at 9 o’clock in front of our Water sports center. Our skipper will give you short safety and technical briefing where he will explain everything what you need to know about jetski and how to operate with jetski. Route will be explained in detail on the map.
After that you will choose your jetski and we will start toward the islands. First stop will be on the island of Silba, where you will visit the harbor of nice fishing village which was home of the largest fleet of merchant sailing ships in the area before First World War. After short break, we will take you to the beautiful sandy bay to enjoy short swim and look around on the island of Olib. On the way back home we will pass next to couple of small cute islands where the local fisherman fishing every morning (Planik, Planicic, Pohlib, Maun..)
Our skipper is on his jetski all the time on your service, leading you and finding the best and the safest way home according to weather and sea state. Duration of the trip is around 2 hours.
A Max person per jetski is 2, it is necessary to contact us one day before the trip to confirm a booking because of the weather conditions for the trip. The fuel is included. There is a place on the jetski for small backpack which is not 100 percent waterproof, but it is just fine to take a towel or an extra t-shirt. Just note that minors can ride only as passengers.
IMPORTANT: this is an individual arrangement after completed booking. Please contact us so we can define all the details for you, thank you!
- sharing this jetski experience with your family and friends
- taming waves and exercising both your body and your mind
- amazing sightseeing of Pag, Silba, Olib and a few other smaller islands
- life vest
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, shirt with UV protection, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, you will get instructions on how to operate a jetski. Also, your guide will introduce you to the route the group will take and will present you safety directions to follow so your ride would be both safe and fun.
It's good to know:
- each jetski is equipped with a storage compartment for your towel, car keys, mobile phone, …
- for your safety, all our jetskis are equipped with OtoTrak, an advanced personal watercraft tracking system and the world's first cloud-based watercraft remote control system. It helps you to enjoy your ride and to let our staff know if you need help with something
- at all times pay attention to your guide and follow his instructions
- small children must sit in the front seat
- keep a safe distance both from other vessels in the group and from other vessels at sea (at least 200 meters)
- if you fall from the jetski, the engine will go off. You can easily climb back on - approach it from rear end, use reboarding step and attach the key once you are back in the seat. But don’t worry, your guide keeps an eye on you all the time and is ready to help you out if needed
- follow these safety guidelines and get a thrill out of your jetski safari