Enjoy the view of the delightful scenery from above and have an unforgettable experience in Rabac. When you soar into the sky, you will understand why people are so thrilled to go parasailing again and again.
Our recognizable red parachute is impatiently waiting for you to take you away - at least for just 10 minutes! Join the birds and feel the exceptional sensation of floating through the air!
* max 3 persons can parasail at the same time, max 250 kg
* parasailing lasts around 10 minutes, but the whole activity usually takes around 1 hour
- seeing birds flying below you - a truly unique experience
- taking in the astonishing scenery while floating above XXXXXX area
- feeling excitement and calmness at the same time
- life vest
- photographer’s service
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, members of the crew will welcome you aboard and give you safety instructions plus additional information about your flight’s elevation, duration of the boat ride etc.
It's good to know:
- when you arrive, ask about our photographer - he often joins us to take memorable flight pictures
- the parasail boat is designed so you don't get wet. However, if the weather conditions are perfect, the captain can take you down to the surface of the sea for a little splash! That is why we recommend you wear some type of swimwear
- accompanying passengers are allowed in agreement with the captain
- your flight will last 10 minutes, but the total duration of the boat ride depends on the number of flights on the ride
- most often the boat is seen from the shore. However, sometimes there is a possibility that the captain must move it further away due to a more favourable wind at a greater distance
- you can only board the boat with bare feet (due to the possibility of slipping)
- maximum of 4 persons can go on one flight (according to maximum allowed weight)
- during flight, the best thing to do is to sit still and enjoy a stunning bird's eye view (for ex. don’t pull risers)
- the captain closely monitors weather forecast. If weather conditions are not satisfactory, he will request a delay of the flight for safety reasons
- children can go parasailing as well, but need to be accompanied by adults
- teenagers can fly on their own, but need their parent’s/guardian’s written permission
- we recommend you wear a shirt with UV protection or bring sunscreen because, depending on the size of the group, you will spend some time at sea
- you can bring a mobile phone, sunglasses etc. at your own risk