This is the most popular jetski safari tour in Split, with even more adrenaline and fun! The tour departs from Split with a Jet Extreme boat towards the island of Čiovo. After 15-20 minutes of adrenaline driving with a few spins and a dive, we will reach the location on the island where the jetskis await.
On Čiovo, you will find our experienced skippers who will guide you through the process of operating a jetski. Then, you will experience 45 minutes of excitement on jetskis that pick up speed up to 40 nautical miles. Once on the island, it's time to relax on one of its most beautiful beaches. Within the beach is a bar and restaurant "Plaza".
Here you will have free time for swimming, have a drink or a bite to eat, and enjoy the beach. After 30 minutes there, the skipper with a Jet Extreme boat will prepare you for another 15 minutes of speedy pleasure on your way back to the port.
The crew will answer any questions you may have and provide safety instructions and a life vest. Plus, the gas is included in the price! Note: children younger than 18 can ride on jetskis as passengers.
- unique experience with Extreme Jet boat - hard to describe, but so good!
- taming waves and exercising both your body and your mind
- amazing sightseeing of Split and Čiovo
- life vest
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, shirt with UV protection, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, you will get instructions on how to operate a jetski. Also, your guide will introduce you to the route the group will take and will present you safety directions to follow so your ride would be both safe and fun.
It's good to know:
- each jetski is equipped with a storage compartment for your towel, car keys, mobile phone, …
- for your safety, all our jetskis are equipped with OtoTrak, an advanced personal watercraft tracking system and the world's first cloud-based watercraft remote control system. It helps you to enjoy your ride and to let our staff know if you need help with something
- at all times pay attention to your guide and follow his instructions
- small children must sit in the front seat
- keep a safe distance both from other vessels in the group and from other vessels at sea (at least 200 meters)
- if you fall from the jetski, the engine will go off. You can easily climb back on - approach it from rear end, use reboarding step and attach the key once you are back in the seat. But don’t worry, your guide keeps an eye on you all the time and is ready to help you out if needed
- follow these safety guidelines and get a thrill out of your jetski safari
In order for jetski safari to be organized, a minimum of 3 jetskis must be booked!