When a regular jetski ride just doesn’t cut it, then there’s jetski safari! Join us on this guided tour which brings together your love for both speed and sightseeing. This ride can be either towards the Krk bridge or to a picturesque village Beli, located on a nearby island Cres. It lasts about an hour and a half and provides a fabulous and unforgettable experience.
The tour starts in Njivice where you will meet with your guide whose top priority is your safety and fun throughout the whole trip. What makes this activity so appealing is the fact you don’t have to think much because he will do all the thinking for you! Your task is to follow the instructions and enjoy the ride. Plus, the fuel, helmets and life vests are provided by the staff.
Either you choose the Krk bridge or the village Beli option, you will visit remarkable destinations and truly discover what this part of the Adriatic coast has to offer.
For example, Beli is situated 200 meters above sea level and is a home to griffon vultures, a bird that is one of the symbols of Cres. If you're lucky, you might spot a few of them gliding above you!
You can go alone or bring company with you because, as they say, happiness is always best shared. And trust us, you will be happy both during and after this ride!
- sharing this jetski experience with your family and friends
- taming waves and exercising both your body and your mind
- amazing sightseeing of Njivice, and Beli on Cres island
- life vest
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, shirt with UV protection, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, you will get instructions on how to operate a jetski. Also, your guide will introduce you to the route the group will take and will present you safety directions to follow so your ride would be both safe and fun.
It's good to know:
- each jetski is equipped with a storage compartment for your towel, car keys, mobile phone, …
- for your safety, all our jetskis are equipped with OtoTrak, an advanced personal watercraft tracking system and the world's first cloud-based watercraft remote control system. It helps you to enjoy your ride and to let our staff know if you need help with something
- at all times pay attention to your guide and follow his instructions
- small children must sit in the front seat
- keep a safe distance both from other vessels in the group and from other vessels at sea (at least 200 meters)
- if you fall from the jetski, the engine will go off. You can easily climb back on - approach it from rear end, use reboarding step and attach the key once you are back in the seat. But don’t worry, your guide keeps an eye on you all the time and is ready to help you out if needed
- follow these safety guidelines and get a thrill out of your jetski safari