The Adriatic coast is an ideal destination for water sports, and guided tours can sometimes be restrictive. Is there anything better than exploring offshore highlights at your own pace with jetski rental by the hour in Split?
Discover secluded bays, remote islands, and scenic views on a break from the busy city of Split. Escape the city and have fun in the open sea by jetski. Take a break from the world & explore the islands in Split's archipelago at your own pace!
Upon arrival, a professional instructor will give you short instructions on managing the jetski, where to go, what to see, etc. You can choose between 3 options. Full-day, half-day tour (morning or afternoon option), or a sunset tour.
The staff provides safety instructions and life vests, and fuel is included in the price. Note: minors can get on a jetski only as passengers.
- experiencing the adrenaline rush when you tame waves
- riding at the speed you choose while challenging both your physical and mental skills
- seeing coastal attractions of Split from a unique jetski vantage point
- life vest
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, mobile phone water protection
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, you will get instructions on how to operate a jetski, will be shown the geofencing safety riding zone and safety directions to follow so your ride would be both safe and fun:
- it is forbidden by law to ride a jetski fast at a distance of less than 300 meters from the coast - you can get fined for that
- the distance between two vessels must be at least 200 meters
It's good to know:
- each jetski is equipped with a storage compartment for your towel, car keys, mobile phone, …
- for your safety, all our jetskis are equipped with OtoTrak, an advanced personal watercraft tracking system and the world's first cloud-based watercraft remote control system. It helps you to enjoy your ride and to let our staff know if you need help with something
- when you start your ride and before you enter the geofencing safety riding zone, the jetski you ride will be in Speed limit mode. That means that you won’t be able to use full throttle before entering the zone or anywhere outside of it
- when your ride is close to end, you'll hear a sound warning so that you know the time is about to run out
- small children must sit in the front seat
- keep as much distance as possible from other vessels (at least 200 meters)
- if you fall from the jetski, the engine will go off. You can easily climb back on - approach it from rear end, use reboarding step and attach the key once you are back in the seat. But don’t worry, our staff keeps an eye on you all the time with OtoTrak app and are ready to help you out if needed
- follow these safety guidelines and get a thrill out of your jetskiing time
The fuel is not included in price and you will receive full tank of fuel and so must be returned.