Explore the beautiful Ugljan Island and the rest of the Zadar Archipelago on our Jetski Safari Tour! Ride across the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea and revel in the Mediterranean atmosphere of the Croatian coastal region.
We're happy to show you the most scenic spots and hidden bays all around the islands close to Zadar and hope you will enjoy the feeling of pure freedom as you discover this beautiful region in the best possible way.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at our base on Kolovare Beach at the agreed-upon start time, where you're welcome to store your personal belongings for the duration of your tour. There is free and paid parking available nearby. We will equip you with a life jacket and briefly introduce how to operate your jetski safely. Once everyone is ready, we will get on the jetskis and start the tour.
The tour lasts for approximately 2 hours. We will set off from the beach in Zadar and go around Ugljan Island and other islands that form part of the Zadar Archipelago. We will show you a number of hidden bays and beaches, and there will be several opportunities to go swimming or snorkeling.
Also, watch out for the old monastery on Ugljan Island. It's a stunning sight! During the entire tour, you will be in the company of one of our experienced guides, who will tell you everything they know about the region. Groups are kept at a maximum of 8 people to ensure an excellent experience for everyone.
At the end of the tour, we return to our base on Kolovare Beach in Zadar, where you can hand over the equipment and pick up your personal belongings.
- Places: Ugljan Island/Zadar Archipelago
- Duration: 2h
- Jetski with a full tank incl. in price (for 1-2 participants)
- Certified jetski instructor/guide
- Life jacket
- Safety instructions
- Bottled water
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years
- Minimum age of passenger: 7 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Good to know
- Cell phones are allowed on the jetski
- at all times pay attention to your guide and follow his instructions
- small children must sit in the front seat
- keep a safe distance both from other vessels in the group and from other vessels at sea (at least 200 meters)
- if you fall from the jetski, the engine will go off. You can easily climb back on - approach it from rear end, use reboarding step and attach the key once you are back in the seat. But don’t worry, your guide keeps an eye on you all the time and is ready to help you out if needed
- for your safety, all our jetskis are equipped with OtoTrak, an advanced personal watercraft tracking system and the world's first cloud-based watercraft remote control system. It helps you to enjoy your ride and to let our staff know if you need help with something
- follow these safety guidelines and get a thrill out of your jetski safari