1. Departure from Baška at 9:00 AM
The ship departs from the port of Baška at 9:00 AM. Please be in front of the ship at least 15 minutes before departure! Soon after departure, we serve a welcome schnapps.
2. Panorama of Sveti Grgur island
Our first point of interest is St. Grgur – a former political prison for women in Yugoslavia. You’ll be able to see the panorama of the island from close, but without stopping.
3. Town Rab
We arrive to town Rab, an ancient and beautiful town on island Rab, at 10:40. A 1-hour guided tour in 3 languages – English, German and Italian – is included in our tour price. You’ll have some free time to explore old town Rab or swim on a beautiful beach under the town walls. We have an organized buffet lunch from 12:30 to 13:50 in a hotel restaurant, and we depart from Rab at 14:00.
We continue through the narrow Barbat Canal. Soon you’ll see a panorama of Mišnjak and Jablanac and the lowest mountain lodge in the world, situated at only 26 meters above sea level. We arrive to the stunning Zavratnica Bay, part of the Velebit Nature Park. There you’ll have 2 hours to swim, relax in the shade or snorkel and discover a WW2 shipwreck.
5. Goli Otok
Our next destination is Goli Otok, an infamous men’s political prison of Tito’s Yugoslavia. There’s no stopping, but you’ll see the panorama of the island from close and hear the guide’s interesting stories of the island.
6. Cliffs of Grgur and Return to Baška
On our way back to Baška, we’ll pass along the northern shore of St. Grgur and you’ll witness its monumental cliffs. We’ll pass close to island Prvić once again and return to the port of Baška at 18:30.
WHY SAIL WITH US?
- our experienced crew is always there to make you feel welcome
- the trip includes an all-you-can-eat buffet in a hotel restaurant
- with us, you’ll discover Adriatic from sea - the way it’s meant to be
- safety at sea is crucial, so we adhere to the highest standards
- our organization is always on point, so there’s no time lost
Please contact the organiser after you have made the booking, regarding weather conditions.