Isn't everyone's dream to be able to fly like a bird? Well, now you can! Nothing compares to the feeling you will have once you are high up in the sky when the wind is grazing your skin and the sun is shining.
Here, you can book a parasailing ride over Njivice and enjoy seeing everything from a bird's perspective. Prepare for a stunning panoramic view of the crystal blue sea and incredible beaches. Plus, you can even see the skyscrapers in Rijeka in the distance and the largest Croatian island Cres. Also, while you're up there, you will get a glimpse of the camping resort in Njivice!
Our friendly staff will make you feel confident and ready for your adventure. There is no place for fear when it comes to our activities. Go alone or take a friend with you. Either way, you are in for an unforgettable experience!
If this is your first time parasailing, don't worry, the staff has your best interest in mind and will go over the whole process with you. You just have to keep in mind to be relaxed and keep your legs straight when going back to the boat.
- seeing birds flying below you - a truly unique experience
- taking in the astonishing scenery while floating above Njivice area
- feeling excitement and calmness at the same time
- life vest
- photographer’s service
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, members of the crew will welcome you aboard and give you safety instructions plus additional information about your flight’s elevation, duration of the boat ride etc.
It's good to know:
- when you arrive, ask about our photographer - he often joins us to take memorable flight pictures
- the parasail boat is designed so you don't get wet. However, if the weather conditions are perfect, the captain can take you down to the surface of the sea for a little splash! That is why we recommend you wear some type of swimwear
- accompanying passengers are allowed in agreement with the captain
- your flight will last 10 minutes, but the total duration of the boat ride depends on the number of flights on the ride
- most often the boat is seen from the shore. However, sometimes there is a possibility that the captain must move it further away due to a more favourable wind at a greater distance
- you can only board the boat with bare feet (due to the possibility of slipping)
- maximum of 4 persons can go on one flight (according to maximum allowed weight)
- during flight, the best thing to do is to sit still and enjoy a stunning bird's eye view (for ex. don’t pull risers)
- the captain closely monitors weather forecast. If weather conditions are not satisfactory, he will request a delay of the flight for safety reasons
- children can go parasailing as well, but need to be accompanied by adults
- teenagers can fly on their own, but need their parent’s/guardian’s written permission
- we recommend you wear a shirt with UV protection or bring sunscreen because, depending on the size of the group, you will spend some time at sea
- you can bring a mobile phone, sunglasses etc. at your own risk