Make the most of your day and join our local guide on a thrilling jetski safari in Malinska, where the tour's meeting point is. There, the guide will explain the logistics of this jetski tour, answer all possible questions, and provide you with helmets and life vests. Also, the gas is included in the price!
The first stop on your adventure is a nearby village, Glavotok, known for its Franciscan monastery. There you can enjoy the crystal blue sea and take a short break. After Glavotok, our guide will take you to Beli on the island of Cres.
Beli is a beautiful historic village and home to the biggest bird in this part of Europe - the griffon vulture, which, if you are lucky, you can spot in the air. After a well-deserved breather, you will head back to Malinska. We assure you this safari ride will be a story you continue to talk about in days to come!
- sharing this jetski experience with your family and friends
- taming waves and exercising both your body and your mind
- amazing sightseeing of Malinska and Beli on the island of Cres
- life vest
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, shirt with UV protection, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, you will get instructions on how to operate a jetski. Also, your guide will introduce you to the route the group will take and will present you safety directions to follow so your ride would be both safe and fun.
It's good to know:
- each jetski is equipped with a storage compartment for your towel, car keys, mobile phone, …
- for your safety, all our jetskis are equipped with OtoTrak, an advanced personal watercraft tracking system and the world's first cloud-based watercraft remote control system. It helps you to enjoy your ride and to let our staff know if you need help with something
- at all times pay attention to your guide and follow his instructions
- small children must sit in the front seat
- keep a safe distance both from other vessels in the group and from other vessels at sea (at least 200 meters)
- if you fall from the jetski, the engine will go off. You can easily climb back on - approach it from rear end, use reboarding step and attach the key once you are back in the seat. But don’t worry, your guide keeps an eye on you all the time and is ready to help you out if needed
- follow these safety guidelines and get a thrill out of your jetski safari