Enjoy the beauty of the Croatian coast from above with this unforgettable experience! Parasailing in Crikvenica is a unique activity that will become a beautiful memory from your vacation. You will be able to look at the sights and nature around from a bird's perspective and see all the hidden gems from the sky!
Please note that the maximum weight of persons must be below 150 kg, and small children need to be accompanied by an adult. The staff will go over the process with you, strap you up, and get you ready for taking off.
Our well-known yellow smiley parachute is looking forward to meet you!
- seeing birds flying below you - a truly unique experience
- taking in the astonishing scenery while floating above fantastic Crikvenica area
- feeling excitement and calmness at the same time
- life vest
- photographer’s service
Might be useful:
- swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, mobile phone water protection, bottle of water
Before the activity start:
It's preferable to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity start. When on site, you will be asked by our friendly staff to show the QR code of your reservation from your mobile phone. We will confirm your arrival and provide you with a life vest and a safety helmet.
Afterwards, members of the crew will welcome you aboard and give you safety instructions plus additional information about your flight’s elevation, duration of the boat ride etc.
It's good to know:
- when you arrive, ask about our photographer - he often joins us to take memorable flight pictures
- the parasail boat is designed so you don't get wet. However, if the weather conditions are perfect, the captain can take you down to the surface of the sea for a little splash! That is why we recommend you wear some type of swimwear
- accompanying passengers are allowed in agreement with the captain
- your flight will last 10 minutes, but the total duration of the boat ride depends on the number of flights on the ride
- most often the boat is seen from the shore. However, sometimes there is a possibility that the captain must move it further away due to a more favourable wind at a greater distance
- you can only board the boat with bare feet (due to the possibility of slipping)
- maximum of 3 persons can go on one flight (according to maximum allowed weight of 150 kg)
- during flight, the best thing to do is to sit still and enjoy a stunning bird's eye view (for ex. don’t pull risers)
- the captain closely monitors weather forecast. If weather conditions are not satisfactory, he will request a delay of the flight for safety reasons
- children can go parasailing as well, but need to be accompanied by adults
- teenagers can fly on their own, but need their parent’s/guardian’s written permission
- we recommend you wear a shirt with UV protection or bring sunscreen because, depending on the size of the group, you will spend some time at sea
- you can bring a mobile phone, sunglasses etc. at your own risk